Thursday, December 27, 2007

covenant relationship

Intercessors Of The Lamb:

"In Isaiah 42:67, God said, “I have formed you.” God has formed us and He is continuing to form us. “I have formed you as a covenant.” You become the covenant now, “to open the eyes of the blind, to bring the prisoners out from confinement”, out from the dungeons or from wherever they are living in darkness. This is New Covenant ministry at its best. In John 17, Jesus said, “I have given you the glory that the Father has given to Me. I have prayed, ‘Father, that they may be one, as we are one.’” That’s covenant. “You, Father, in me and I in you and I in them,” one totally in this Trinitarian love. Jesus has called us into this relationship, to be totally, literally, in love, dwelling in the full presence of love in this New Covenant relationship. All this I, too, say to you today that His joy may truly, truly be in you, so that your joy will always be complete.

Excerpt from Mother Nadine’s “New Covenant,” Come Higher Friends conference, Omaha, NE, 2004."

No comments: